French Clearance Operations Broker (M/F)
2021-11-18 Matosinhos, Porto Administrativo, Secretariado, Receção Ref: 236-000576-1
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you speak French? See our job offer for Fedex below!
Clearance Operations Broker – French (M/F) – Porto
- Preparing customs entry documentation based on paperwork supplied with the shipment;
- Checking if all customs documentation is completed correctly;
- Contacting clientes by email to provide any missing or unclear information necessary to allow customs clearance;
- Ensure the correct identification and accurate input of shipment information into appropriate systems;
- Produce and validate customs data and paperwork to support the achievement of regulatory and internal compliance standards and to ensure timely ensurance;
- Ensuring accuracy within a fast-paced goal orientated environment.
- Fluent in English (B2 – C1) and fluente in French at level C1;
- Team player with can-do attitude;
- Customer focused with excelente communication skills;
- Attention to-detail and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Task orientated with good time management;
- Good analytical and problema-solving skills;
- Able to make independente decisions based on expertise;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Willing to develop in a multinational/ multicultural environment;
- Availability to work from Tuesday to Saturday or from Monday to Friday (can exist both options);
- Availability for daytime and / or nighttime shift.
- Direct contract with a multinational;
- Extensive Benefits Package;
- Development opportunities.
Don’t miss this opportunity and apply!